“Cooking is love made visible.”
“Laughter is brightest where food is best.”
Let the Good Times Grow
- Three seasons of just-picked organic vegetables, straight from your backyard to your table
- Memorable moments with friends, enjoying delicious meals prepared with your own fresh herbs and produce
- Teaching your kids that vegetables don’t “grow” in the supermarket
Make this your new reality!
Even if you have no experience (or interest) in gardening, you can enjoy your own healthy harvest as soon as this spring, with help from Yard2Kitchen.
Do as much – or as little – as you want
Whether your fingernails have dirt underneath or polish on top, you’re in charge when you hire Yard2Kitchen to build your backyard vegetable garden. You’ll choose from a menu of custom services:
- 3 sizes of hand-built raised garden beds
- your family’s preferred mix of seasonal veggies, fruits, and herbs, planted by us or by you
- 2 tiers of garden maintenance plans
- 24/7 help line available
How We Make It Easy
Consultation & Design
Construction & Installation
Management & Maintenance
Happy Healthy Family
Meet The Team
Growing up in what was then rural Long Island, Ed was surrounded by Long Island’s famous potato farms. Read more…
As a Certified Professional Health and Wellness Coach and competitive marathon runner, Kenny understands the value of nutrition. Read more…
William R. Boyce IV (aka: Biosphere Bill) is the Owner and Principle Landscape Architect of Biosphere, Inc., a landscape architecture firm. Read more…
Follow Us on Instagram
Ready To Start Growing?
We know you’re busy, so we’ll be brief.
Join our email list for:
- Special offers
- Local event announcements
- Seasonal health tips
- Recipes that showcase your fresh organic produce
- Whatever else sprouts up