There are many reason why you may want an organic garden of your own. Maybe you enjoy cooking with really fresh produce, want the convenience of having the vegetables and herbs you love at your fingertips or maybe it’s simply an enjoyable activity you would like to share with your family. Whatever it is for you, here is what the people we surveyed said (in green) to come up with the top 10 reasons! We just added a taste of humor!
10. KNOWING WHERE FOOD COMES FROM OTHER THAN FROM A CAN!
9. AN ALTERNATIVE WAY TO RELIEVE STRESS VS. GOING TO THERAPY!
8. SAVING MONEY AS THERE IS NOTHING CHEAP ABOUT SHOPPING ORGANIC!
7. AN ENJOYABLE OUTDOOR ACTIVITY OTHER THAN NUDE SUNBATHING!
6. AN EASIER WAY TO GET KIDS TO EAT VEGGIES VS. HIDING IT IN A RECIPE!
5. FOOD THAT TASTES BETTER THAN “EVEN GRANDMA USED TO MAKE!
4. BETTER NUTRITIONAL VALUE THAN FRIED TWINKIES!
3. AN EASIER AND CONVENIENT WAY OF HAVING A MORE ORGANIC LIFESTYLE WITHOUT LEAVING YOUR YARD!
2. COOKING AND ENTERTAINING USING FRESH PRODUCE THAT’S “REALLY LOCALLY GROWN!”
1. NEIGHBORHOOD BRAGGING RIGHTS!
Let us us know what the reason is for you by leaving a comment below or email us at email@example.com.